Welcome to the Santa Barbara Reverse Mortgage program! Our Santa Barbara lenders have been helping owners get the most out of their home for over 15 years. Our California Reverse Mortgage officers are experts that have a passion for helping seniors through the entire process.
When deciding to begin the reverse mortgage process make sure you’ve read our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as our Tips Section (both links on the right) as they can be helpful in knowing what’s right for you. Check back frequently for new updates to the California Reverse Mortgage program.
Also – seniors should be cognizant of the following for a Reverse Mortgage:
- There are no income qualifications
- No required monthly mortgage payments
The proceeds are tax-free and best of all, you retain title to your home. You can choose to spend the proceeds on whatever you’d like!
Just some potential benefits of a Reverse Mortgage:
- Provides easy access to the equity you have built in your home.
- Provides funds which may reduce month-to-month financial burdens
A reverse mortgage can be a great tool to help you obtain financial security. They are called your “Golden Years” for a reason. There have been recent changes to the product and there are more to come in the new year so call today to get educated by one of our experienced loan officers and see how these changes may affect you.
If you’re ready to receive a Free Reverse Mortgage Quote, please click on the Reverse Mortgage Calculator link below or call us at:
Did you know:
- The only attack on the mainland of the United States during World War II occurred about ten miles offshore to the west of Santa Barbara when a Japanese submarine fired shells at the Elwood Oil Field.
- Having been published since 1855, the Santa Barbara News-Press is the oldest daily newspaper located in all of Southern California.
We service all areas of Santa Barbara including:
The Mesa, Mission Canyon, The Riviera, The Westside, The Eastside, The Waterfront, San Roque, Samarkand, Hope Ranch, Noleta and Goleta