Thank you for visiting and learning about our Fremont Reverse Mortgage program! My name is Brandon Webb and my team and I have been helping owners get the most out of their home for over 15 years and have a passion for helping seniors through the entire Reverse Mortgage process.
When deciding to begin the reverse mortgage process make sure you’ve checked out our Frequently Asked Questions, Tips Section and even a typical timeline for a reverse mortgage (links on the right) as they can be helpful in knowing what’s right for you.
Fremont seniors have a variety of reasons for a reverse mortgage:
- Dream Vacation
- Home Improvements
- Pay off Current Mortgage
- Financial Freedom to live out golden years
- Medical Payments
- Spend More Time with Family
- Go hike and explore some of California’s most amazing places such as Coyote Hills Regional Park or Fort Funston National Park!
A reverse mortgage can be a great tool to help you obtain financial security. There have been recent changes to the product and there are more to come in the new year so call today to get educated by one of our experienced loan officers and see how these changes may affect you.
If you’re ready to receive a Free Reverse Mortgage Quote, please click on the Reverse Mortgage Calculator link below or call us at 1.800.598.6265 to speak with one of our Reverse Mortgage specialists.
City of Fremont Fun Facts and Useful Information:
- Did you know that five communities came together to form Fremont back in 1956? These communities are: Centerville, Irvington, Niles, Mission San Jose, and Warm Springs.
- The population in Fremont is about 225,000
- Housing division of Fremont, CA can be reached here: 510-494-4500